Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

About Me

My photo
Eleanor here, or El :) Like me, or don't.. i guess i won't know!! I love making cupcakes (probably too much) Im going to lose weight, 2010 is the year for me!! Maybe you'll see me on border security x

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome

Well, let me welcome you to something that could fail or something that i could succeed at... here is hoping that it is the latter :)

So i guess i should let u in on it; well as the title states my aim is to fade away (obviously not until i don't appear anymore but just until i am within my healthy weight range). And how have i put this plan into action, well i joined weight watchers at a massive (well in my head massive like the side of the house) 95.8kg. They tell me i need to be between 68kg and 72kg! I'm aiming for 75 for now and see how i go from there!

So I'm going to tell you a little about myself, because i think that's all id like to do for my first post!

1. I'm 23.. i find this hard to believe as when someone asks my age i still say 21, i don't think this is because i don't like being 23 (i like it quite alot) but because i was a nice 78kg and could wear my favorite spotty dress at 21!

2. My OMG moment was, and we all have one, when i was renting a movie and saw myself in the video camera (you know the one, where they can see if your slipping movies under your shirt) and went OH MY GOODNESS!!! i was FAT.

3. I'm single, i like to think this is because I'm finding myself and learning to love myself, and not because I'm a little chubby (well lets face it fat). I also think I'm too independent to maintain a relationship

4. I like cooking, alot, even more then i like eating :P

5. i cant Rollerblade (Ive tried many a time)

6. I'm funny.. i always crack jokes at the most inappropriate times. like when meeting the new boss at my new job! but in my defense it was funny :)

7. You haven't seen me mad until you see me riding behind someone on a bike on the road. I think if something cant go the speed limit it shouldn't be there, i will take this back when someone rides their bike at 60km/hr

8. I studied environmental management and i feel lucky to be born in Australia, its a beautiful country

9. I really don't think I'm pretty, but Ive been told otherwise (but i told my mum she doesn't count ;))

So there you have it, ill keep you updated on my ups, down, ww meetings, recipes, anything i feel like really. You can listen, you can read, you can comment or u can decide not too :) I'm really an ok person i promise

P.S Ive attached a picture for a before and after comparison later

xx

1 comments:

Deb said...

Great list!
Welcome to blogging. I'm really enjoying having a blog. I hope I can look back on it next year and see a HUGE change in me.
Good luck. Onwards and downwards....

Post a Comment